Thursday, May 28, 2009

three days holidays







I had 3 days of no school day. It was super fun. I was on skype all day long, talking. I was thinking about starting my revision yesterday ( Thursday) but spent most of yesterday chatting and talking to Wie. *sigh* temptations-temptations. I hate it when we have the energy and enthusiasm to do something and then the next day it all disappears.

OWWW!! I have a funny story!!! on Wednesday, Aiman decided to go shoe shopping cause his shoe was torn but he has a test on the next day. SHOCKINGLY!!! We met his teacher whom was going to give the test. HAHA. mommy had to make an excuse for him. "payah cari di tutong" =)))

on the way to BSB I took pictures of the sky. YAY me. It is one of the symbol of boredom in the car. It really makes you happy tho. Tomorrow is my maths exam and I'm revisioning while blogging.


yesterday also, I went to aneesah's school during break time. This was also my school before I went to KB. SEKOLAH RENDAH TUMPUAN TELISAI TUTONG II. Her friends were so cute. kids nowadays are so daring. they're no more shyshy. this one kid comes up to me and asked

"where are you from?"(in PERFECT English)

HAHA maybe he taught I was Caucasian. snapped some pictures





Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

No comments:

Post a Comment