Thursday, May 14, 2009

Abortion

last week I thought my GP teacher asked me us to write an analysis of an article. I wanted it to be perfect so I did something on abortion. Which then turned out like crap. HAHA. but during the time I was writing about abortion it makes me think how lucky I am born in Brunei where it is illegal to abort children. We don't suffer from any horrifying stories. In some countries, they abort children just because they don't have money... doesn't ADOPTION occur in their minds?.. morons... My mom once worked as a nurse when she was waiting for her form 5 result a longlonglong time ago. She told me most young girls do that and sometimes they give birth and throw the poor baby away. SO CRUEL man. If you don't want the baby then don't be so eager to get a partner.




Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

No comments:

Post a Comment