Tuesday, June 2, 2009

one month to neesah's BIRTHDAY =)

again. Don't have school till Thursday. I've been infront of the telly from 7 and its now 11. I feel sosososo bored. I'm not planning to do a good job in my physics cause I honestly HATE that subject. I want to drop it!!

I've been surfing the net for several minutes now. I saw The Biggest Loser at about nine just now. I just love the show towards the end cause the VERY BIG people are really being transformed into petites. OMG they transform BANARBANAR!!. HAHA. I also visited oprah.com and this year's theme on O is something about living healthyly. I really adore Dr. Oz. Great guy, great personality. I like the way he likes to mingle with his patients. owww!! did you know that a woman has a smaller bladder than a man. =)

Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

No comments:

Post a Comment