Saturday, May 16, 2009

yay

Yahoo!! I finally edit my blog.HAHA I know I said this blog is retarded, its cause I can't use anything on blogskins... BUT I found a veryvery useful website that thought me how to hack all the blogger stuff. =) HAHA. In your face blogger!! I changed it into a 3 column template. HEHE. this is not the final skin there's more to come.... hopefully. I'm sososo tired eyh!! Listening to AF... it suckks btw...I mean for this week. IDK what happened to them. and I'm not interested either. I'm more interested in AMERICAN IDOL!! KRIS ALLEN!! ur voice melts me...no offense Boo ur still number one. =) I had my maths trigo test tadi pagi and I was sososo careless cause I did some questions that I didn't suppose to do.

Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

No comments:

Post a Comment