Sunday, May 17, 2009

PASAR DAY


Today is pasar day!! HAHA. I ikut my mom and grandma to pasar today. The one in Jerudong. I didn't actually go in the market, I went to the beach instead. LALALA. I took some pictures of the situation when it was in the middle of about to rain. Scary in real life but brilliant in the picture. =) It was kinda dirty by the way.

BRUNEI PEOPLE CLEAN YOUR BEACHES!!!


We are maybe the only country that is fortunate enough to see its sea. Like some of my cousins in KL they hardly can see beaches. HONESTLY. They were soo 'sakai' to see the beach at the back of my house. =)HAHA. unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the pasar. As usual, look at my other blog to see the other pictures. its in the second column.

Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

No comments:

Post a Comment