Thursday, May 7, 2009

thursday

hello.
schoolschoolandschool. nothing more to worry about here. seriously banar. I'm stressing about dropping my physics but it turned out, I can't because I signed for the AS already. so Ill have to work my butt now and focusfocusfocus. I also want to make lots of money in the future. =) on tuesday I skipped my physics class. AGAIN. its been like so many times now. i really hate that subject. in the afternoon a talk was held in SMSA from mindef's scholars. They have been through hell during their interview. Hearing them share their experiances make me don't wanna apply for mindef. HAHA. but its good cause i got some tips that would prepare me for my medical interview. BTW did u know that there is a psycologist sitting in the interview room. FREAKY. it turns out that they don't offer medical in mindef so mindef is now cut off from the list. but keep it coming. the thing I most hate about bio is that they twist the questions and make it into a whole different thing so we don't understand again. It us so frustrating when we do out corrections. I'll sometimes go like "owww!! I knew that" this is the time when you go ow fuck I didn't sleep so I can get confused all over again.

American idol is on! I so love adam. so not waiting for him to get his title. ok until then. actually so many things happend today but adam is waiting...gtg

Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

No comments:

Post a Comment