Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SAYA DAH PULANG!!

Im back!! yahoo my lappy is back from the HOSPITAL... heee well I've been stuffing new mp3's in my lappy (I know I should get a hard drive.... soon maybe). I've been through a lot since my last post. I got my result and I've got to tell you its the most disappointing thing I've ever experience apart from reading the scales. HONESTLY!!! its like reality slap right on my face. Im not gonna post it cause its embarrassing.sorry some things are better kept secret. Im going to SMSA!(trying to look excited look). okay I admit it SMSA is not my first choice actually. I've been planning to go to PTE for years...well actually just starting last year. Too bad there are no hostel for students there x_x but never mind life must suck. Two days back teacher ms.Leha bought us lunch at a place in KB, Im not really familiar with. so anyways we went to nanyang and my credit card won't swap and I was like what the shit!! I just top up it hours ago. then I made my way to the ATM and again no respond to my SUCKY card. (the bank will remain unnamed).thanks to our so called local bank,I didn't shop that day. X_X I went with Sal btw. After hanging out with my 5 years lovers...haha... I went to Masi Kash's home to celebrate her birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL AUNT =)

Jawda and her cherry

Teacher Misleha and me


okay my back is sore... chao!!



Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

No comments:

Post a Comment