Tuesday, January 27, 2009

THERAPY

aghhh!!! just as I thought I have a new lappy and can update my blog It goes KUKU. ayaaaa!! So for now on until two weeks from now I am apart from my lappy again... =( but never mind la... its only a test to make me stronger...haha can't believe I just typed that on soft copy. sososos lamo la aku. Im having a sleep over at grandma's krg. I promise as soon as I get my lappy back I'll update every part of my life. SUWEAR. Yeshterday I played a very interesting-stressing-exiting game arah Aiman's lappy. LAND OF THE DEAD. All the zombies were super cool especially when I blow their heads off. WHOO!!! Now without a lappy I just sit in this crappy place with an unknown PC writing things I didn't edit. how horrible is that. Okay my stress is out now I can relax. WOW blogging is like therapy to me. haha BYE BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment