Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Helena again here. This JasonMraz's old album really is good one of my favorite is a song for a friend. I just found one of my lost mp3 collections where once I've burned in some CDs and came across some oldies I loved when I was quite an emoish person and I can't believe I haven't got over all those songs... haha. I thought I could change the old me(grooves to trivium,silverstien, MCR etc, plays guitar and a hard head every single time) but I was wrong...totally wrong. It true what people say.. old habits are hard to loose especially when you're a confused person living in one of the tiniest country in the world. I think I've gone insane sitting at home. my rear has increased in size just by sitting at this chair blogging. I've figure out what is my new year's revolution... I know its too late to speak about it but here goes. I wanna get involved in helping people which is less unfortunate. I really thought of this a long time this morning when I was sipping my morning juice. I don't wanna go selfish again. honestly. I mean look at our lives here in this country. I haven't did any extra research about this matter but I will try soon. See the news today/night and I bet there's something going on in Gaza about new bombing. All those innocent people died because of nothing and all those morons who spent their ass money on bombs. Stupid people. They should go to the most exclusive resorts than to stuff their country with amos. Well that's what I would do. Okay BYE!!


Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

1 comment:

  1. shweetheart..my most amazing boocuk in the world.i tink u love me 2 comment u abt ur blog.1st of all i dont tink wt u meant to say is dat ur not emoish kinda people .yes i noe u love emo songs bt being an emo is not like being a nazi or somekind.i guess wt ur trying 2 say is dat u love music .and dt music has lots n lots of varieties of it.yes one of it is emo but im sure that emo song juust touches you in life.i noe this because ive been researching abt it 4 a long time and moreover im sure theres a lot of music that touches ur heart too.

    other thing is dt shyg u nvr too late to change wt happen outside incidence happened at gaza n the war outside our countries.just like the back to the future movie.one thing can change a lot.so im sure wt evry motive n evry duin may help people who needs help.and you noe dt baby support you shyg:P:P.:):)

    i love you soooo much

    but just like wt u love to say shyg*Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt ...hehehe

    ReplyDelete