Thursday, February 19, 2009

YAYYY!!! I finally do something good. HEHE. I donated to Gaza. there were scout boys at the filling station and I donated some money to them.. my own money not my moms but mine!! haha.
got my pay today... heee. so proud of me. well nothing really great really happened to me this morning. I wanted to perm my hair this morning but Icame to find out that my mom can't drive me cause she has her own cooking class. Im so inlove othe rihana's oldy, hate that I love you. hehe how typical of me liking old songs. i love the lyrics!!! here it is....



Rihanna Lyrics
Hate That I Love You Lyrics


Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

2 comments:

  1. Cuddlykuu~wonderfull friday commentary 4 you.with a simple word wt definite comment just 4 u.wt did i just said tdi.haha.such amazing feeling to donate smting kn shyg.moreover wt our own money.bcz f dmoney comes from our parents its just like helping some1 to donate.which is bepahala plg shyg.hehehe.yang penting menderma seangkat2 hati.hehe..bru jua shyg ckp kat bby tym ptg.hehe...

    shyg 2 be honest wt u i love ur curly hair n its nt d1st tym i said dt.bt ur hair is like flow of sea n ocean to me.the curve just melts me me n shiver me which is a process nme sublimation bcz as i melt den i freezes is actualyy sublimation.bh baby sdh chemstry mcm bnr.hehehe.bt bilogy:P:P....shyg mng eyyhh..hehehe...

    after i pray wen i rushed back in dcar.i take alook for the hate that i love you lyrics by neyo(SiTari yg sma dsetiap vdo klip) dan Rihana(Ms.disfunKtional backbones shown in the umbrella vdo)aka mis hjh.saunah.huhu....

    ILOVETHELYRICS..CHOMUCH2..its like a song of our love life written n sung by dem...i mish u shyg.

    lastly as usual i wanna sing a song from my cuzen Hj.Mali atau nma popularnya sebelum masuk islam dn kafir smula Bob marley...im kiidding shyg....let sing togathar"evrythings gonna be alryt"big bear u gorgeous

    ReplyDelete