Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hairkuu

hellew... hehe. ok this is the most funniest and weirdest thing I've ever done. Im blogging in a saloon. hehehe. I mean who does that. Im so bored till I had to on my lappy and do something. I wanted to on some music but the saloon has music playing already. Its not so bad tho, the music. Im perming my hair noww... hope its okay. I went to this new place cause my old hairdresser is in JAPAN!! :( how can she be in Japan when I need her so much! so I reallyreally hopee it goes smooth and the results better be good or not Im writing the name of the saloon in my blog.


...1 hour later... I love it...well sort of. its okay since my stylist is gone lagipun my baby think its sexy... huhu. Im not gna write the place afterall.. cause I don't like to promote amois =P


Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

No comments:

Post a Comment