Sunday, April 26, 2009

SUNDAY

just finally finish my maths homework. I didn't do it seriously plg. HAHA. so what. well this morning I went to Gadong with my mom and grandma and neesah. before we went to Gadong we stopped arah BCR btw they have the most brilliant chicken rice. So when we were there, ada this cute boy salam us as he leaves with his family, he is about 3. I have his picture with neesah. Then we went to d pasar. awal2 mcam banar... I went in the pasar then after 3 seconds I was already out cause the smell of he place makes me vomit. HONESTLY. So I took some pictures outside the pasar which is a very cool view opposite the Mall. then balik I went to Sri Ayu for my faial appointment. It was very2 relaxing. thats why I didn't complain how tireing my life is today. Still havn't finish my phy practical. HAHA. btw for those tutong-ians, ada Sri Ayu baru siring promart, girls you gotta try it. eyhh awu I forgot we went to masi kash's house tadi cause momy gave her home made lasagna. Very2 tasty!!




grnadma and javid
The cute boy d BCR
taking a break from the fishes
this flower amazeD me

Neesah in monochrome mode =)
Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt I love si sexy abs

No comments:

Post a Comment