Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturdays =)

heyss!! wow today is one long day. Its like no ending to my endless classes this morning. I was just looking forward for the lesson to end. Why is it that Saturdays turn me off? sometimes. I just feeling like lying in bed with my ohh so cozy fluffy pillows and sleep for hours. Maybe I still have the 'after showdown' for my long 3 months holidays. I've been selected to join the MP/PREFECT committee in SMSA but to honestly I don't think my tutor had to think a lot when selecting us. HAHA. He was more like, "You want? bah ok la I put your name" HAHA. Surprisingly, I was told to skip maths and physics cause of the MP.PREFECT meeting. Hopefully I am one of the MP but prefect will do just fine after all I am taking 5 subs.Hopefully. So the meeting went perfectly great, it was an ice breaking session. humiliating. Funny. Stupid. Lame. WOW. and fun. =) I have a very good feeling about this. Today Aiman's not at home. He is in boot camp-that's what I call it, idk the true name for it. I can at least get to fiddle with his Itouch. MUAHAHAHA! ok bye JUST SMTHING I TOOK


Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

No comments:

Post a Comment