Wednesday, April 22, 2009

220409

I'm soosossoso stressing right now about either to drop my physics or not darn!! its such a payah choice. and I just remembered I forgot to sign in the e-learning thingy..ohh well. I did tried. =) well my day today was not so bad..its just that I'm afraid I'll fail my maths test. It was okay but I was taking my sweet time as though I had 10 hours to do 30++ questions. same like my Bio test, 88 questions in one hour and I was still in question 60 in the 60th minute. HUH Im glad thats out. What elso am I stressed about a?........still thinking...... AAA!!! my blog!! I have no idea how to change the layout. I've done it before(I used to edit it my ownself) but now Im just blank when ada error. Maybe I forget the skills. ohh well for the mean time lets just indulge the classic themes yea. btw Im going serious about photograpth =) wishh me luckk. in my oppinion, its not about the wanting, its the talent.


during earth hour


Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

No comments:

Post a Comment