Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I really miss blogging

hello. Its been like sososo long ago since I blogged here. Well a lot has happend since, like I was elected as assist head prefect, I did free lensing at LLRC... don't worry there WILL be pictures, my espeed just kana pasang so I'll be mostly onlining, manymany more lah. =) I've got picturesssss!!! so much pictures!!! No edited picturesss!!! HAHA I'm not the editing type of person... I only edit contrast n brightness not that I'm stupid or anything. I can do it but I'm just lazy on that section. Just not that into altering god's gift. okay that sounds sarcastic.YET evil. muahahahahaha!!enjoy the pictures from various places.
grandma got a jar full of gum.


a dance during performance time at LLRC... they were good.


Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

No comments:

Post a Comment