Thursday, January 22, 2009

TESTING!!!

Hello!!! I've been wanting to make this blog like a month ago but I just have not got the time... ehehehe. Last holiday was a blast for me. most of the things I wanted to do in the one year period was compressed in one whole month. Absolutely brilliant. To readers I may have spelling mistakes cause lets just say I was not the brightest in my English class. =)... OOOWH I almost forget. Helena writing here. I had a strain of "unsuccessful" blogs over the years and until now I just can't get the answer for the disappearance of my blogs. I just quit along the way. Not this time. I'll try my best to type *half smile* its freakin' 12.40 AM now. Brunei time =) and I'm sosososo tired. I've got a job at PJN tomorrow... Teacher for form one(year 7)...Me teacher? never thought of it in a million years. hahaha. that's me not being cocky. Honestly. about my day today... hmm I went to the market with my grandma and to my surprise... Its a cool not in the coolcool way but okay cool...hehehe. Met lots of old people..oops old NICE people. My bf is mc-ing me now. So I have to gooo. hehehe. He comes first=) but befor I go lets get high and sing this brilliant melody from the man MARLEY


"DOn't worry about a thing, every little thing gonna be alright", Sing it with me honey. WHOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment