Saturday, February 13, 2010

this came random

My brother told me that a friend of his blog(as in the action blogging) to get a grade A1 in his exam. I don't really buy it but its a good to try.

*on the phone with grandma's maid*

As I was saying, I'll give it a shot.

What is my progress this year?... non detectable yet but will be working on that.

So far my life in upper 6 has been purely exhausting. Being the prefect body has not let the exhaustion ease.

I'll describe my week:

MONDAY:
  1. 5 hours of school (6-12)
  2. + extra classes
  3. extra tutorial (night)
TUESDAY
  1. 5 Hours of school (6-12)
  2. extra class
  3. extra tutorial back to KB
  4. homework time
WEDNESDAY:
  1. same as Monday
...blabla same thing daily NO EXCEPTIONS FOR FRIDAY AND SUNDAY!!

Sometimes I ask myself AM I DIGGING MY OWN GRAVE HERE?

all the thing I included above doesn't include extra curriculum work, student body meetings, BGIC research, extra events i.e National day. I am already tired by looking at this blog post. What I've written may sound like a packed schedule but about 600 students in my school is feeling the same way. So don't take this as a complaint.

Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

No comments:

Post a Comment