Tuesday, July 28, 2009

my last week

sawadikap. hello. I've been busy last week so i haven't enough time to blog my life o the net. my homework pun not really that perfect as i like it to bee during last week's period. that's why i was embarrassed my my maths tutor.
Maths tutor, "Helena wake up! ...(other words that i can't pick up after that)"
HAHA. ohh well. I can't seem to drop my physics cause my teacher kinda likes me. =) NOT. I don't know why i am in his class. I've not entered his class for more than a week now and he don't seem to care that much. WOW I'm typing faster than i should be. Maybe cause i had like two nutellas before this.

so last weekEND I was in Sara's house cause we had a sleepover!! sleepover time. Jam was there too. Took pictures of us going to bed but sadly I didn't take any pictures when we were sleeping cause I had to talk with my baby that night moreover durang tidor lambat. I'm now otw to downloading the pictures that's why i have to write so much cause I'm waiting for download...wait I said that already. WHATEVER. anyways, had loads of fun with the cousins. Did ots of stupidfunnycoolkickass stuff =) and the most like able thing was, I spent time with baby even tho I was there.









Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alryt

No comments:

Post a Comment